Adonia Anti Cellulite Cream – My Review
The Adonia anti cellulite cream (better known as Adonia LegTone Serum) is one of the products that will come up when searching for the best cellulite creams
This product is said to help MINIMIZE the appearance of cellulite in as little as 9 minutes!!
In fact, it’s being marketed as an effective temporary solution to a permanent skin problem. Once the cream is applied, the results are almost immediately visible and this could last for up to 12 hours.
It makes the skin SMOOTHER, YOUNGER LOOKING and FIRMER by 47%!!
This seems very interesting and is truly a great relief for women who are losing their self-confidence and are feeling insecure because of their dimpled skin. But is the product really worth it?
Read on to find out everything you need to know about the Adonia anti cellulite cream.
Adonia Anti Cellulite Cream Overview
According to experts, almost 90 PERCENT OF WOMEN all over the world are suffering from cellulite. This condition affects women of all sizes, including those who are slender and fit. It is because of this why cellulite creams, lotions and other products that promise to cure cellulite have become so popular.
Yet, not all these products are as effective as what they claim to be. It’s unfortunate to know that there are so many women out there who have spent their money for all kinds of useless cellulite products, which did nothing more than just empty out their wallet.
One of the most popular cellulite products in the market is the Adonia anti-cellulite serum. The serum promises to smoothen your uneven skin and minimize the appearance of your cellulite.
It also helps to improve the look of your sagging skin, and with regular use, the serum will make your skin appear firmer, smoother and younger looking.
According to an independent clinical study done by the AMA laboratories, those who have been using the serum everyday for up to six weeks have shown an average reduction of their cellulite by up to 72 percent!!
Manufactured by Adonia Organics, the Adonia anti cellulite cream is made from organic plant stem cells botanicals that were obtained from the Greek islands and are said to be effective at improving your skin’s overall tone and texture.
These organic ingredients were popular during the medieval times and the ancient Greeks and Romans were said to be using them to promote healthier and smoother skin.
The classic Greek looks were magnificent which was no doubt had something to do with their precious herbs.
Ingredients of Adonia Anti Cellulite Cream
The best thing about Adonia is that it is MADE FROM ORGANIC INGREDIENTS via Plant cell technology.
Moreover, the product is paraben-free, animal cruelty-free and gluten-free. It contains a blend of plant stem cells and some 23 organic plant extracts and herbs from the Greek Islands. Here are some of its main ingredients.
- Organic lemon – this fruit is popular among the Greeks and Romans during the Middle Ages due to its anti-aging properties. Moreover, lemon contains cooling and refreshing properties that are good for the skin.
- Organic plant stem cells – plant stem cell therapy refers to a method of extracting very young plant parts and the result of the extraction is said to be effective in softening the skin texture.
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone – this is an organic essential oil that is known to be effective at minimizing the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles.
- Organic carrot seed oil – this essential oil is said to be the best oils for those with mature skin as it helps to tone and smoothen skin, giving it a more youthful glow.
- Organic ginger oil – ginger is a popular ingredient for medicinal herb and is also popular among the Greeks and Romans who have used it extensively in curing all kinds of skin problems. In fact, because of its great abilities, the people during the medieval period thought that this plant came from the Garden of Eden.
- Organic Neroli – these are oil properties that are extremely valuable in ancient Greece because of its ability to improve the texture of the skin. In fact, this ingredient is said to be beneficial for those with extremely dry skin.
- Organic grapefruit oil – a lot of people love the citrusy smell of grapefruit. This essential oil is also rich in Vitamin C, which is an effective antioxidant that fights free radicals. It is the free radicals that cause damage to the premature tissues of the skin, leading to the development of cellulite.
How Effective Is Adonia Anti Cellulite Cream
Unlike other cellulite creams that will only show results after weeks and even months of use, the effects of Adonia legtone serum is almost instant.
When applying the serum, you will see visible results in less than ten minutes and the manufacturer can guarantee on this with a 60-day money back guarantee. They have also presented several before and after pictures that can verify this claim.
The Adonia anti cellulite cream is effective for both short term and long term use. Depending on the severity of your cellulite, the instant results can last for up to 12 HOURS. The cream can be re-applied several times in order to refresh the skin appearance.
Since Adonia contains pure and natural organic ingredients that are great for the skin, you can be rest assured that it will not harm your skin in any way.
Unlike other anti cellulite serums, the Adonia anti cellulite cream does not contain harmful chemicals that could lead to harmful side effects such as skin irritation and allergy.
Pros and Cons of Using the Adonia Anti Cellulite Cream
Let me summarize by breaking down some of the pros and cons so you can get a clearer picture.
- Show immediate results in only less than 10 minutes of applying the cream.
- It can diminish up to 47 percent of your cellulite.
- With regular use, your skin will feel smoother and softer.
- The product is made from pure organic ingredients that are not harmful to the skin.
- The serum smells so good and will make your skin smell great as well.
- Comes with a 60-day full money back guarantee.
- It is a bit expensive, costing $80 – $90 per bottle. Depending on the area affected by cellulite, the bottle can last up to 105 applications.
- It makes your skin feel a bit sticky and greasy since the skin doesn’t absorb the cream quickly unlike other cellulite creams.
Based on the reviews written by customers who have tried using the Adonia anti cellulite cream, the product has managed to minimize their cellulite, although it is not as immediate as what the manufacturer claims. However, dont let that put you off as many users are quite satisfied with its long-term results.
With regular use, customers are happy with the fact that their dimpled skin has become SOFTER, SMOOTHER and WELL MOISTURIZED. Its sweet smell is also a plus since not all cellulite creams smell this good.
While the Adonia LegTone Serum costs more than your average cellulite cream, it’s still worth paying…especially if you are someone who has very sensitive skin.
The fact that the product is made from pure organic ingredients means that you will not have to deal with the harmful side effects.
And although some customers claim that the results are not instant, there are also a lot of those who have claimed that they have experienced a more immediate effect.
The only unfortunate thing is that the product is currently out of stock on Amazon. I will keep you posted when it comes back on the market. Until that time, you can look at my other cream reviews by clicking HERE
If you have tried the Adonia anti cellulite cream let us know in the comments below if it worked for you. Did you have an instant result? Did you have a big reduction after using for 6 weeks? Let us know below…