TriLASTIN Cellulite CF Cream Review
I have heard a lot of great consumer reviews about TriLASTIN Cellulite CF Cream, but not a lot of customer reviews. Still, I decided to go ahead with it and purchase a bottle to see if did anything for my ugly dimpled skin.
Before I describe my experience with TriLASTIN Cellulite CF – I just want to clear up a bit of confusion with the other TriLASTIN products.
There is also TriLASTIN SR which is specifically for stretch marks, and also TriLASTIN HT (Hydro Thermal) which basically aids in BOOSTING the POTENCY of both TriLASTIN SR & CF, as well as helping with the conditioning of your skin. The TriLASTIN Cellulite CF is the only cream I am using and reviewing….just to be clear.
I can’t say for certain if you will get those additional benefits from using TriLASTIN HT but I have no intention of using it for this review.
More About The Company
Okay, let me discuss the company that created the product. They are named EC Research and were founded in 2003…..so still relatively new. They claim to have “award winning scientists” working in their team so I guess its hard to argue against these kind of scientists.
However, one of the innovative things that these scientists managed to design for their products are two special technologies in the fight against cellulite.
The Technologies Involved In Creating TriLASTIN Cellulite CF
One of technologies is called SDDS (Sequenced Diffusion Delivery System) and its basically just a simple method of allowing the active ingredients of the cream to be subsequently released into the skin over time. This is helped through an insulating, transparent skin patch that is formed and this is what aids in the skin absorption.
The other technology is called LipoTrisome, an elixir blend of 3 fat reducing compounds that helps steadily replace cellulite with tight elastic collagen due to the way it modifies the body’s natural structures in aiding with the metabolization of fat cells.
Why Does Cellulite Form
Cellulite is basically a collection of fats that accumulate around the buttocks, thighs, and hips and every woman on earth knows the telltale signs of cellulite with that dimpled cottage cheese appearance.
One of the more popular theories on how cellulite is caused is from an increased level of estrogen in the body. Other theories put forth are unhealthy diets and not exercising….plus even just ageing naturally.
There are no two ways about, either you will be one of the 90% of women who will get cellulite, or part of the LUCKY 10% who don’t.
Reading this, I am guessing you are in that 90% :).
- CORN OIL – Great for the maintenance of your skin, keeping it healthy.
- SUNFLOWER OIL – This oil has more Vitamin A than olive oil and that is great because Vitamin A is effective in reducing the ageing of your cells
- COCO-GLUCOSIDE – Another of the ingredients that is generally more effective for the skin as a whole which can still be beneficial for cellulite as it is a fantastic skin cleanser. Originating from coconut oil, you can be assured its natural.
- ATELOCOLLAGEN – This is used to BOOST stimulation of collagen which is crucial for any fight against cellulite because decreased collagen levels heavily contribute to the formation of cellulite. Strong collagen means firmer and tighter skin.
- LEMON OIL – A great essential oil to have as an ingredient due to its ability to firm and smooth the skin as well as having cleansing properties.
- GOTU KOLA – This herbal extract is one of the active ingredients in the cream. Its fantastic as a blood thinner which can boost circulation, and also has the ability of IMPROVING the elasticity of the skin.
First Impressions of TriLASTIN Cellulite
Since the majority of cellulite creams work in around 30 days…that was how long I gave TriLASTIN Cellulite to see if I could get any results.
I used it twice a day morning and night. The great thing I noticed about the cream was how QUICK it dried, and that’s a big positive if you are in a rush to go out. The last thing you want is leaving out the house feeling greasy.
I also loved the refreshing smell and the chemical odors in the cream are noticeable without being overbearing.
It did take me about 3 weeks to see any results and I noticed my skin being a little SMOOTHER and a bit more TENDER. My cellulite was somewhat reduced but not enough to be not noticeable – at least there was a result there before 30 days which is promising.
Pros & Cons of TriLASTIN
- If you dont get any results for your cellulite, at least your skin will feel hydrated and soft
- A fantastic 90 day money back guarantee which is 100% refund. Definitely a massive pro!
- It dries quickly in under a minute
- Has a hypoallergenic rating so the chances of obtaining any allergies is minimized
- Gives a great stimulation to the production of elastin and collagen
- Unique technologies involved in the production of the cream – SDDS & LipoTrisome
- Its definitely expensive compared to other creams which have the same effect
- Although the smell is pleasant enough, if you have a sensitive nose you will notice some chemical odors
- Contains preservatives so not recommended for use by pregnant women
- There is a lack of quality customer reviews concerning the product
Will I Stick with TriLASTIN Cellulite?
Since it has a 90 day money back guarantee I will still continue to use it but I am skeptical anything much will change after getting my initial first results.
Because one bottle costs so much you really have to make sure you get full value by also dieting and exercising at the same time.
The cream is not going to physically reduce your cellulite, its the magic of the SDDS technology that is going to mask your cellulite very well, and that is the beauty of this cream.
Where To Order
As of writing, it is currently out of stock but I will keep you posted once it becomes available.
I love the fact that it has innovating technologies which means some proper research has been undertaken in the development of this cream. And its a massive bonus to have a 90 day money back guarantee, not many other of the companies will give you such a large trial time.
And its also promising that I saw SOME result after 3 weeks of use….which is a good sign.
However it is damn expensive for a bottle! There are other creams out there who give as good results and are cheaper. Read about my other creams here to see the differences.
Also, the fact that you might have to purchase the TriLASTIN HT cream to get full benefits – that is just an added cost to an already expensive standard alone cream.
I am also grateful that the minor chemical odor did not distract me at all, but if you have an extra sensitive nose you might be annoyed by that smell. Rest assured that chemical smell will NOT LAST and should disperse after an hour or so after applying the cream.
If you don’t mind paying that much and are looking for a fairly quick, if minor result then by all means go ahead and purchase the TriLASTIN Cellulite CF. Heck, even purchase the TriLASTIN HT to get more bang for you buck by using both together for an effective double combination!!
Final Grade = B
Yes, a little pricey, but with a fantastic 90 money day back guarantee, its worth a try!